THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, June 22, 2009

Queen's Blade Figure Chart

Let's see who's too appreciated, not-so-appreciated and worse, never appreciated ^^;


(click to download full-size)

Conclusion;

Poor Claudette and Merfa :(

Btw. Irma has an unofficial Garage Kit if I can recall correctly (made by Gathering or whatever company that was) so I didn't pitied her. While Merfa and Claudette, totally NOTHING.


===

Also, check this out:

EVA Cafe!
*w*

I want a sip of the glorious Kaworu drink! <3

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I really love Queen's blade figures, and I'd like to have the PSP game, but I'm sure it will not be released in Europe, so I just have to wish for a US version...

About the figures, I really want Mellowna, Risty, Tomoe, Menas, Cattleya, Merfa and Shizuka made in Revoltech. The Excellent model will be released, I'm sure of it!

Oh, the knight one, her name is Claudette...lol, in my country, this is a common granny name :D

AC100 said...

You better update that list genesis since melona now has a revo!!!!!!