THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Queen's Blade Revoltech: The First Sexy Six



As promised, here are the solo pics of the lovely Revoltech ladies from the Ecchiriffic Queen's Blade series! :3

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING PICTURES ARE NOT SAFE FOR WORK. VIEW AT YOUR OWN RISK.


001: Vagrant Warrior LEINA



002: Wraith Maid AIRI



003: Veteran Warrior ECHIDNA



004: Angel of Light NANAEL



005: Thousand-Faced Assassin MELONA



006: Ancient Princess MENACE


~ Until the next Queen's Blade action figure acquisition! :D

4 comments:

bluedrakon said...

I will be like a Ninja and strike in the night to take all your Queen's Blade Revoltech - haha haha haha.

I really want the Menace as I like Egyptian stuff. Thanks for sharing

Escathon said...

You're welcome. :3

(LOL Ninja Assassin FTW).

Unknown said...

what is the base figure for these ladies?

O. Blade said...

I hope in a not too distant future to get my hands on a Melona figurine. I truly adore her.