THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, April 20, 2009

Chogokin Phone Braver 7


Those that are part of or are lurking in the Otakai Figure Society and Tsuki-Board Figure Database Site do know one essential thing about me: I have no interest with robots.

However; there is one robot which even I, a non-Gundam modeller and someone with aversions to cellphones would go "Awwww!" with.


^ Introducing the Chogokin GE-46 Phone Braver 7 from K-Tai Investigator 7!!!


*Ohhhhhh~ astounding!!!*


I first heard about this bizzarre robot in the Tamashii Nations website but since its in Japanese and that it provided a meager amount of information, I was left awestruck for days until I discovered a short article in Tomopop detailing about its series of origin and more information about why in the world would a cellphone be a robot.


I'll pay even a million yen if the Phone would be able to react like this. LOL.

The thing costs 12,000 Yen, about the same price as a Jun Planning Sebastian Michaelis doll. According to Tomopop's article and the photos, it has articulated arms and legs as well as battery function that allows the screen to change its facial expression. I don't think I'll have the nerve to shell out some cash for this because the over-all design isn't really that special and it's not even any cellphone model that I've heard of. I'm already contented with looking at it through hi-res online photos.

...but it won't end there.

Maybe someday I'll customize a Panasonic Foma p900iv into a "robot" called "Cloud Braver VII."
Interestingly, one of Cloud Strife's moves in Dissidia is called Braver. ^^;

0 comments: