THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, April 26, 2009

KH Play Arts vol. 2 Available


Trick or Treat? No, more like threat. XDDD

Kingdom Hearts Play Arts volume 2 are now available in various online stores, notably Hobby Link Japan and Square-Enix shop.



Check them out at the SouthEast Asia-friendlier site of Hobby Link Japan:
(as well as Square-Enix's knack for recycling box art)

Halloween Town Sora
Cloud Strife
Sephiroth

Do take note that these are smaller than what they seem. While Sora is at the same size as the one in volume 1, Cloud (and Sephiroth) would be a bit more compromising.

As for me, I'll sit back and wait for my pre-orders to arrive.

After obtaining the Star Ocean IV Play Arts, I plan to take a long break from the Play Arts line and resume once the Final Fantasy IX ones are released. I would then spend that break time to complete my Yamato VMF collection with Mou-chan (original color, god...I hate the pink one!) and an extra Motoko for coatless display. Also, I really hope my Reina finally arrives. Yamato has the fault as I can see it. They've been paying less attention with their VMF line, I've noticed. Hopefully they won't get so serious after Reina is released until next year. VMF's definitely more damn expensive than Play Arts, double the price baby! 0_0;

Anyways...
Here's another pic of the Final Fantasy IX Play Arts set:


Garnet is so epic fail. Poor in-game likeness unlike Zidane and Vivi (of course!!!). It's not good that she doesn't come with an extra head with closed eyes just so that we can create the 3D CG image of her.



Pre-orders open at Big Bad Toy Store! According to them, slated for September 2009 release.

So why in the world does two members of Tsuki-board have them already? Bwahahaha, a clear case of typo as it seems? The option for "Ordered" is right next to "Owned" but it's really not hardly noticeable. Perhaps they mistook these for the Bandai Extra Knights which is a lot primitive, less articulation and lower quality...but higher price now.

Ah, such cases makes me either want to throw a pair of Mage Mashers at the computer screen or to less-violently suggest to Tsuki-board that the choice "Owned" would not yet be available until the release date of the figure is met.

Sorry for being such a Play Arts-strict minded. It's the lifeblood of my Otaku career and the only thing that makes my boring college life anyhow interesting.

AND speaking of Final Fantasy IX...moreover Dissidia



Kuja rocks! It's a shame that not too many people in our country appreciate Kuja. Because they always equate the beautiful bastard with Bebe Gandanghari aka: Country's number one DRAG QUEEN. Tsk...tsk...but everyone that played Final Fantasy IX do know that Kuja's beauty is natural.

The English dub better give him a decent voice actor or else!
I personally want Liam O'Brien (Lezard Valeth, Ky Kiske) or Oliver Quinn (Genesis Rhapsodos) for Kuja.

0 comments: