THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Tieria Erde Statues and Kamiyan Love

I've recently established a Club dedicated to Kamiya Hiroshi (Kamiyan) whose best known for the voice role of Tieria Erde (Gundam 00), Nozomu Itoshiki (SZS) and Michael Blanc (Macross Frontier).

Click here to join!

...speaking of Tieria, I happened to stumble across this site which had taken pics from the Tamashii Nations event. But what really caught my eye are two deliciously-detailed Tieria Erde statues featuring him dressing up in his pilot outfit and the other in his curvaceous form as seen in Episode 8 of Season 2.


Is it too much to ask for an "Undressing" variant? :P~~~~~


Sexy, naughty bitchy trap. Definitely someone that no human could resist.

I really hope these two are for sale as I'm gonna be buying them.
Also, hopefully not Limited Editions as I'll be driven in despair.

The section they are placed in are so-called "Memento" as written in Katakana. However, these two appear to be made of PVC and not some other material. I'm really really hoping that they are for sale as that new Evangelion girl Mari Illustrous Makinami is for sale. She's also displayed in that event btw.

So with desperation, I posted these in Otakai if anyone would have more info about these.

Yeah, seriously. If those Gundam girls can have their statues, why not Tieria? Japan, don't be biased. We fans are here not only for the girls but for the hot hot boys.

Take it; Edgie, Kamina and Billy! :D



0 comments: