THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hagure Metal Arms GET!

The final volume of the Dragon Quest Legend Items Gallery called "Hagure Metal Arms."


Yes, you heard that right: Tifa Compatible.

Hagure [ はぐれ ] means "Missing" as Yes-Asia had translated it; leading some people like me to believe that the whole deal is missing something (ie: "Missing Metal Arms"). Hagure could also mean "Rogue" or "Stray" if you'll take in mind how Final Fantasy XII translated the name of that darned Tomato. The cards that came with the figure translates the "Hagure" as "Lone Metal Slime."

Acquisition List
I obtained these as a set of 14 courtesy of my friend Hikari03. Thanks a lot, dude! :D Click on the crosses for the pics.

+ Giant Scissors and Lid of a Pot
+ Cloud Staff and Hagure Metal Shield
+ Platinum Sword
+ Sword of Ubal
+ Slumber Sword and Stone of Sunlight
+ Magic Shield and Helm of Lone Metal Slime
+ Holy Lance and Shooting Star Armlet
+ Mysterious Hat and Chain Sickle
+ Abacus of Justice and (Oaken) Club
+ Curse-breaking Sword and Rainbow Drop
+ Conqueror's Axe and Evil's Shield
+ Hell Saber and Devil's Tail
+ Staff of Divine Punishment and Iron Claw
+ Metal Babble Sword

Weapons in yellow are being used by Dragon Quest Characters.
Weapons in pink are being used by Non-Dragon Quest Characters.
Weapons in cyan are to be used for a future plan.
The rest are unused weapons and may be used in the distant future.

Weapon Enhancement
I've used some of these weapons to enhance my Dragon Quest VIII Play Arts. Here they are:
+ Hero: Helm and Shield of the Lone Metal Slime; and Metal Babble Sword
+ Jessica: Staff of Divine Punishment and Magic Shield
+ Kukule: Curse-Breaking Sword and Silver Shield (from volume 2)
+ Yangus: Conqueror's Axe (which is fortunately Yangus' ultimate weapon in the Axe category)

I've also enhanced the equipment of non-Dragon Quest characters:
+ Busou Shinki - Xiphos: Holy Lance

My Wishlist
+ Templar Knights' Shield and Holy Silver Rapier - From Volume 3; These are for Kukule.
+ Demon Shield - From Volume 1, This is for Yangus.
+ Roto's Sword, Roto's Helm and Roto's Shield - From Volume 1, These are for Hero.
+ Ultimate Whip - From Volume 2, it comes with the Silver Shield. I also need an extra Silver Shield for Xiphos and the Whip is for Jessica.
+ The first volume in General because they have those awesome little orbs that scintillates in the color of rainbow. XDDD

I pray that I get an extra set of Dragon Quest VIII Play Arts because I'm planning something really cool. But for now, thanks for looking at my new stuffl! :D

2 comments:

Singer Yuna said...

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh64/Balthier_Bunanza/ShujinMod2.jpg this link is broken ^^
Yaaaay!Im wondering if the weapons I ordered will arrive soon, because I want to send yours as soon as possible!!
Also, Did you see the Special edition of BlazBlue videogame? My BF showed me the other day, and we want one rare edition like that in PAL systems!!

Escathon said...

Wow, BlazBlue Special Edition? Me wanna see! :D Please give me a pic via Tsuki-board. Please? Please? :D

I hope you get your weapons soon.
Thanks also for telling me about the broken link. I've fixed it as we speak. :)