THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Queen's Blade Revoltech FAB FIVE

After the massive Play Arts-oriented posts, here's a little off-the-chain:

Introducing the current line-up for my secondary toyline ~ Queen's Blade Revoltech NEO.
Kaiyodo is so far consistent with one babe per month release beginning with Leina last June 2009 and so far, the latest is Melona due for October 2009.

Currently acquired:

001: Wandering Warrior Leina


Her chestplate and the back plate can be removed.

002: Infernal Temptress Airi


Her lacy choker, bodice, apron and skirt can be removed.
But for me, she has the most aweful cast-off look so far. :/

(Yes, I owe you readers her "Ultimate Photoshoot." Currently working on it. :D)

To-be-acquired:

003: Veteran Warrior Echidna

Snake pantsu and chest plates removable. Possibly the cleanest cast-off of the girls.

004: Angel of Light Nanael

I'm rather mortified with the spilled milk on her casted-off abdomen.
It looks like -excuse the word- maggots... ^^;

005: Thousand-Faced Assassin Melona



HUBBA HUBBA!!! My favorite QB Girl! XD I can't wait for her colored prototype!

There's also some exclusive alternate colors like Leina 2P but it costs like more than three thousand effing pesos so I won't bite it. I'm fine with my half-the-price less-the-trouble 1P Colors. :)



The good source: Moeyo

...but there's one 2P Color that I'd certainly won't refuse ~ Melona's blue-green slime version! XDDD

0 comments: