THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 31, 2009

Custom Cabinet Design 01-b and 02


Visualization of the "Zodiark Model-B"

Zodiark Model-B

I have considered changing the visualization of the Zodiark Model with three things in mind:

- Do not use drawers. Banging them shut will knock figures off-balance. (thanks for noting me this, Yakumo nii-san! :3 )
- Do not use wood frames. Termites will attack it.
- Use Metal frames instead and have it so that the acrylic partitions can be adjusted to suit the desired vertical clearance. (Not sure yet on how the base should really look though ^^;)

The "synthesis recipe" hasn't changed if you have the "No Drawer" one in mind. Just replace the wood stuff with metal stuff and a few modifications which I'd leave to shelf makers.

Also; instead of using three light bulbs right in cabinet itself, I'd have a flourescent lamp built right above the spot of the cabinet instead. I also figured that adding three light bulbs in the cabinet would hinder the topmost slot from "flawlessly accomodating" 20 figures ("Play Arts KAI abode" according to my placement draft)

= Cain Nox's IRL "Zodiark Model-B" Coming soon @ January 2010 (I hope. But will try my best to bring it to reality. :D)

=========================================

"Man certainly has countless of creative ideas but what he only lack most of the time is money."

Yeah. XD

=========================================

"Queen Hilda" Model-A

Like I said back in my DeviantArt link for the "Zodiark Model-A," I will name models/drafts of ground cabinets after Espers while hanging ones will be named after Airships. I'm a big Final Fantasy XII junkie and I can't deny that. XD

"Queen Hilda" Model is a hanging cabinet which I had in mind to specifically to accomodate Queen's Blade (or Yamaguchi, Fraulein, Hokuto no Ken, etc) Revoltech or smaller than Play Arts-scaled Action figures.

Visualization of the "Queen Hilda Model-A"

It has two main display slots measuring (HxWxD) 17.5" x 100" x 14.5" and can accomodate at least 12-15 figures in each slot. Sliding door type.

// "Synthesis Recipe" and Type B which will be slightly different to follow.

0 comments: