THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Hope, Echidna and Despair's 4500 hits at Tsuki

I knew for a fact that people in Tsuki-board HATE my pics. (Feel free to prove me wrong though...)

But still, thanks for the 4500 Hits!
(Kiriban image to follow :D)

Anyways,
I'll make this entry short and straight to the point since I got nothing really much to say for the moment.



Fifth Team Nora Character to show up for the FF13 Play Arts KAI line.
FF13 Prototypes really have no joints if colored immediately. He will have his joints soon enough.

Name: Hope Estheim
Series: Final Fantasy XIII
Line: Play Arts KAI no. 5 (tentative)
Price: TBA
Release Date: TBA

More Info: Alloc's Blog (Japanese)

===

Finally got it.
Queen's Blade Revoltech no. 003 ECHIDNA

Awesome Pose :D


M-Mode and the Obligatory Cast-off Pic (NSFW)


Convenient Censoring


===

...and here's a nice little extra ~ Miniature PSP keychains





Where to buy? Feel free to post on my tag board.

0 comments: