THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, August 28, 2009

Final Fantasy IX Play Arts Out now?

Packaging pic from Hobby Search:



Wow, I must say the Alexandria box art is impressive.
...even more impressive that they come with display bases.


Though these are out in Japan already as it seems, here goes my test of patience.
I'll be getting mine by December. XDD

...and by December, my grudge towards Bryce Papenbrook's mediocre voice acting in Dissidia had already died down so I can welcome Zidane with open arms.
As for JD Collum's sucky Kuja voice, oh god. -_-;

Once I get mine, I want to display Zidane without the use of a Display Base. Let's say he's leaping from a rope like in the cover page of his Hobby Japan Scan. I also think that Vivi can stand on his own so in the end, only Miss thin legs Garnet will need a stand. Therefore, I'll finally have some stands to give to Edge and Reimi! XD

As for the August-Ender, I'm looking forward to FINALLY having a Revoltech Echidna.

0 comments: