THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, August 7, 2009

Illusionsoft throws LULZ at Square-Enix with Eroge

Here's something really interesting!


"My real name is Square-Enix. Please don't f---k me, Mr. Gackt look-a-like. Kyaaah! XDD"

This Blog shows that the names of the characters in the latest Illusionsoft Eroge "Yuusha Kara wa Nigerarenai" are actually puns!

Visit this previous entry to see the character pics. I don't want to repost it all again. :P

エニス=アウェークス → エニクス=スクーウェア → スクウェアエニックス
Ennis Auex = Enix Square = Square-Enix

SUPER WTF LOL! XDDD

ミマス=バーン → ミスト=バーン → 大魔王バーン(ダイの大冒険)
Mimas Vahn = Mist Ban
Mistwalker BAN, I supposed? I really don't get this one.

ルイーディア=バッカナリア → ルイーダ=バッカス(酒の神) → ルイーダの酒場
Ruideia Baccanaria = Ruida's Bacchus (DQ character?)

ヴィアラ=フロンカ → ヴィアンカ=フロラ → ビアンカ=フローラ
Viera Fronca = Bianca Flora = Bianca Flora (DQ character?)



Lightning to Illusionsoft says:
"Seriously, if you guys want to f--- me in an Eroge, why make me a LOLI elf?" XDD

Eclair the super WTF long name

エクレール フランス語で雷
Eclair = France

モルニヤ ロシア語で雷
Mornia = Russia
Russian Spelling: МОЛНИЯ
I supposed it's also a reference to Thor's thunder hammer, Mjjolnir?

レランパゴ スペイン語で雷
Relámpago = Spain

フルメン ラテン語で雷
Flamen = Latin
(I'm taking in mind A.B.A's key in Guilty Gear series! It's called Flament Nagel which is a Latin name...I've heard)

ランポ イタリア語で雷
Lampo = Italia

ブリッツ ドイツ語で雷
Blitz = German

アストラペ ギリシア語で雷
Astrapo = Grecia (Greece)
Greek spelling: Αστραπή

(雷=雷=雷=雷=雷=雷=雷=13)
Zatein = Thirteen (Direct Romanization from Katakana)

Her full name: Eclair Mornia Relámpago Flamen Lampo Blitz Astrapo Zatein or Eclair Mornia Relámpago Flamen Lampo Blitz Astrapo XIII

雷は英語で「ライトニング」+「13」=「ファイナルファンタジー13」
^ Her name is actually the various foreign terms for Lightning.

Therefore, her super WTF long name actually says "Lightning" from Final Fantasy XIII!

XDDD


Sefi
元ネタは神羅万象の敵キャラ「魔将軍アスタロット」か?
Note: The Sephiroth part is my own interpretation since the blog site offered no further than Astaroth.

Astaroth (DQ Demoness) = Asta-Roth = Roth = Sephiroth = Sefirosu = Sefi.

Well, you can see my explanation for the Sephiroth part below:
XDDDDD

Sefi prior to becoming a demoness and insanely serving Sagackt (aka: Demon Genesis)


Saga
No explanation offered in the Japanese blog site so I'll go with Sagackt. :P
Wahahahaha!!! XDDD



Saga looks more like a love child between Whinny-Jenny and Dilly-Dally than any DQ demon.

0 comments: