THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Nendoroid Arawn GET!


Front Box Shot

Although I am quite sad to say that Tears to Tiara's demonic chick magnet is the fourth and last 10cm Nendoroid that I am going to purchase due to my traumatic experience with an authentic Nendoroid Sebastian Michaelis. :(

However, I'm going to make this purchase a memorable one as it's my gift for myself before my Preliminary Examinations which will run from December 7 to 11 and December 15th.


Back Box Shot

Anyways, I should be studying already so here's a few photos of the dude which I took ~



Mint in Blister Pic.


Default Face


Back View
(The display stand is VERY troublesome ~ I mean, is he supposed to be floating?)


Bottom part is cast-off. XD


Chick Magnet-Face.


No wonder Arawn looks familiar. XD




I'll give Arawn the benefit of the doubt. If he fares for well enough until Valentine's Day, I might reconsider purchasing Ciel Phantomhive, KAITO and other future Nendoroids that can catch my fancy.


He's seducing me to buy more Nendoroids. XD

4 comments:

Leonia said...

I like her afraid face ^^

Escathon said...

It's my favorite face for Arawn too. XD

Murakami Night said...

Nice, Arawn is a win! My sis will get hers later this week. Congrats! :D

Anonymous said...

He's awesome. I didn't hesitated to take it.... it's unusual that GSC release a "male" nendo. LooooL
The last photo is great.