THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, December 12, 2009

The Ultimate Play Arts Figure: Sebastian

The Bootleg Static Arts Sebastian were not made for nothing and E-bay flaring. Along with an Advent Children Play Arts Reno, your dreams of having your own Sebastian Action Figure is never impossible to happen.



What you will need...

Head: Static Arts Sebastian
Neck: Play Arts Reno
Torso: Static Arts Sebastian
Arms and hands: Play Arts Reno
Extra Hands: Play Arts Reno and Static Arts Sebastian
Legs and feet: Play Arts Reno

Tools: Drill, Pliers
Materials: High Impact Sheet
Paint: Silver, White, Black


As for me, I want to do this figure before the year ends but I currently have several things on pre-order and my funds are extremely limited. ^^;

Therefore, I will do one for myself early 2010.
In the meantime, I'd like to see you making one for yourself. :D

2 comments:

marliiiiiiiiii said...

Although I'm definitely not a fan of purchasing bootlegs, even for customization purposes (although you'd have to be mad to mod the Static Arts Sebestian... he goes for such ridiculous prices!), I'd love to see someone do this. It's a pretty awesome idea.

Escathon said...

Thanks for the compliments Marshmallow :D All I need is some extra Gil and I will do this immediately. XD

However, I won't mind someone else doing it before me. At least, the idea is mine. XDD